Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Once Again

Once again, I have failed to update a lot...

I'm making headway in my novel idea, but I've been distracted... BY DOCUMENTARIES. Specifically Mysteries at the Museum and Ancient Aliens. I'm also trying to finish a short story for Wattpad's romance contest. In terms of writing, I've been more productive than I've ever been. I'm also realizing that the world is bigger. It sounds stupid but I feel that way. It's probably due to a lot of factors, but documentaries are probably a big part of that. In debate, although we do some current event things, it's always a drag to go look up the news. It's not interactive, quick, fun, etc. It's like a chore that I find no fun in. Documentaries, on the other hand, are full of motion that keeps my attention. They're about cool stuff and information. And full of inspiration *cough* the alien one *cough*. My expansion of the world probably has to do with my k-pop, beauty, and fashion too. I'm getting really curious and find myself looking at tutorials a lot. In general, I'm glad that I'm not binge watching anime anymore. I still love it, but I love expanding my knowledge of what intrigues me admittedly a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment