Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Candy Love

Hey guys! This is the first review for Games so celebrate!

Anyway, this is actually a French game called Amour Sucré that has been translated by a group of awesome people. It's free and has up to 17 episodes currently in the English version. It'll change though. Every episode has a different problem so the summary is really just an introduction this time.
My Candy Love/Amour Sucré Summary: You play as a transfer student that transfers to Sweet Amoris or something and has a chance to date a guy. There's this Love'o'Meter thing that tells you how much the guy likes you. Your goal is to get enough points to earn that date. The guy with the most points is the one you're going out with. And remember THE OUTFIT MAKES THE DATE. If you wear the wrong outfit, the guy won't date you and you won't get the CG. You don't date the same guy in every episode unless you want to. And there are guides to help you. I will post them when I'm not lazy on a later date.

Guys-MAIN: And your dating prospects are *drumroll*
  • Nathaniel: He's such a goody-two-shoes. You know, the church going boy who helps grandmas walk across the street. Thus, the name Nathaniel. Who calls any Nathaniel by Nathaniel anyway? Not that there's anything wrong but still... Anaywaysees, he's the student council president of Sweet Amoris and has this bitchy sister named Pearl or something. No. Wait. It's Amber. See? I was close... So back to Nathaniel...well, find out more about him if you're interested. I'm not spolin' nuthing. However, he's blond and kind of cute...Like sweet cute. I could pinch his cheeks! But then I would be a grandma... I'M NOT THAT OLD YET! TAT
  • Castiel: The bad boy. He's so bad, he dyed his hair red. Cuz that's badass. Yeah. Not really. I don't think he's quite that good-lookin when compared to Lysander but his personality makes up for it. He has a dog named Demon (more badassness) and is a lead guitarist in the school's secret band. And don't get discouraged. There's a lot more behind that bad boy facade. Enough before I start spoilin'. By the way, he's Lysander's best buddy.
  • Lysander: The mysterious one. Lysander comes later on in the game so don't freak if you don't see him. He likes poetry and Victorian era clothing (I like him already). He is also the lead vocalist in the band with Castiel and writes the lyrics (I like him even more). His brother is that guy in the clothing shop. You know that hot guy dancing with fabric at the bottom of the shopping page? That's him. Lysander also has a secret tattoo. What does it look like? That's for me to know and you to find out.

There are some other guys you can date for an episode or more but I'm going to save it for next time or something. Oh, and because I love you guys so much, here are the guides for Nathaniel's and Castiel's routes. I haven't found a decent or awesome Lysander walkthorough yet so if you see one, tell me.

Nathaniel's Walkthrough
Castiel's Walkthrough

In case you didn't find the walkthroughs, use the search bar. There are also things called OLDER POSTS. That is all. Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment