Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Beat MP3

Hey guys! I downloaded a new app yesterday called BEAT MP3 - Rhythm Game and it is amazing. It's a beat game that creates rhythms based on the songs on your mobile. There are two versions of it; the one with the name above and a beta version. I haven't downloaded the beta version so I can't tell you what that's like. The app is just so much fun to play! You can change difficulty modes, speed, and even how many lanes there will be. Even though it's a great app, it's kind of annoying. There's this coin system that limits how many times you can play each day. Thankfully, if you log in daily, they reward you with free coins. You can also earn free coins by watching commercials and the like. Beat MP3 has a unlimited version that frees you from the limit of the coins. It's just $2.99, but I can't find my gift card. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 I'm not an expert on rhythm and I've just been playing on easy mode this whole time (because I suck at reflexes) so I can't tell you how accurate the beat map is. (-_-;) Anyway, it's super cool, and if you've found an app similar to this without limitations, LET ME KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment