Sunday, January 25, 2015

Recalled to Life

Hello fellow nobodies!

There's probably nobody reading this but I like blog formats so who cares! I don't know...

Anyways, I have come back from the dead. New updates of my life: I got a new phone! The iPhone 5s, but that was last year... There's this rocking app called Polyvore. It's a fashion app in where you create outfits or sets. I probably should've posted this before posting the sets I already designed but whatev. I've started drawing fashion designs again so I can feel the rebirth! I hope to draw at least one design every month. I have recently found the love of my life: K-pop. Granted, I've known about it for years now, but I've recently got into this group called Teen Top. I'll go into the details later. I'm watching Secret Garden right now. Maybe I'll remember to write a review. I'm writing an otome game, so look forward to that. I'm also reading A Tale of Two Cities in English. Hence, the title "Recalled to Life." Call me weird, but I really like this book right now. The teacher is reading it to us, so that's part of the reason, but everything Charles Dickens wrote has a meaning. It's like a gigantic literary puzzle piece that's calling my name. And I will answer it.

That's it for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment