Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Wishlist

Since it took me until after Christmas to know what I wanted, I'll track down what I want here! ...Wonder how long that'll last. But I know I want a gift card that can be used for anything, like a Vanilla Card or something. That way, I can get Zeiva Inc.'s games X-Note and Area X. The other one about an afterlife train or something sounds good too, but I know I want the X Trilogy (my nickname for it). The writing looks like so much fun and the openings...Oh my gosh. I want to play it so baaaaaaaaad! I'll go into detail about it later (or tomorrow). Next, I want Sarah J. Maas's books A Court of Thorns and Roses and the fourth book in the Throne of Glass series. No promises that I'll hold myself back from buying the books before Christmas though. I definitely want a hard cover copy of Throne of Glass. I'd also like an Amazon gift card and an iTunes gift card just because. Clothes are good too. Maybe some perfume. Candles. Wow. That's a lot more than last year. Well anyway, this was just me yapping to myself. Sorry for being boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment