Sunday, January 25, 2015

K-Pop: Teen Top

So I originally got into K-pop 2013(?) because of the band Boyfriend. Their song Boyfriend was really cute! I also liked Iyah because of how it sounded. Fast forward to the winter of 2014 and I was watching some Random Play Dance videos. I chanced upon seeing Teen Top and my love for the group blossomed. I had heard Don't Spray Perfume before and fell in love with the song, but never really fell in love with the group. This all changed. As soon as I watched their dance cut from Miss Right I fell in love. They just seem so close together and it's heart warming! Later on, I heard I'm Sorry and fell in love even more. What's more, I watched their dance for Rocking and...They were amazing! I've just come to love their music, dance, and interactions with each other and I hope them to have more success!

No comments:

Post a Comment