Tuesday, January 27, 2015

osu!

Ok guys, so I've played osu on the computer before, but it was just really tricky and my computer wasn't the best. I especially hated whenever I had to spin the wheel and thought that it would be great if osu had an app for the iPad because it would be easier to spin. And it came to be! Granted, it came to be a long time ago, but I just got my phone so whatever.

Let me just say this: I suck at osu. I just do. I might get better one day, but as for now I have a D on an easy level. .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... Anyway, osu isn't easy (at least for me) on the first try. It's something to work at but fun. The only bad thing about the app is that you don't have a big song selection at all and you have to pay for the packs that exist. There are some free packs, but still... Overall, it's a fun yet tricky (oh so tricky) app and the time you spend on getting an S rank for the harder streams (or levels) will occupy most of your time, so you don't have to worry about paying $1.99 plus tax for the other packs just yet. The songs are pretty catchy, cool, whatever-they-sound-good, so nothing to worry about there. JUST FOCUS ON THAT 'SUNRISE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment