Sunday, January 25, 2015

Q2 Avenue

So first, out of all the things that I have to talk about, is Christmas on Q2 Avenue. I'm debating on whether to call it CoQ2A or just Q2 Avenue, its nickname. But for now, that matters not because I am actually writing it. Unlike planning another one of my otome game projects for more than a year, I'm just writing this one. Not every little thing has been planned and writing it is fun! I've completed the general start and am working on Route 1. Hopefully, I'll finish Character X's three routes by the end of this year, but no promises. I don't know if I'll ever finish this project, but I certainly hope to. I also plan on making this game long, so that's part of the reason why this is going to take so long. Just posting this now, but I plan to post a summary nearer to the release unless somebody wants me to post it now. That's it for Q2 Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment